New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- 15,000 Tesla vehicles are already in the hands of Uber drivers through Hertz deal
- VW CEO believes Tesla will be weakened by ramping up 3 Gigafactories simultaneously
- VW and Siemens invest $450 million in Electrify America to accelerate EV charging infrastructure
- Cadillac Lyriq first drive: A year early and dollar long at $60K
- See leaked photos of Hyundai’s Ioniq 6 before June 29 reveal
- Here are the only 5 countries opposing Europe’s 2035 electric car-only rule
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.